Saturday, May 23, 2009

accident




Saturday morning,which is yesterday,also is my Malaysian Studies final exam :S
woke up around 7.30 then go out from house at 8.15am
came back at 8.20am. a short 5minute cause me get into an accident infront my house traffic light.
well,let how tell you guys how I get into that accident.

At first,i'm drive about 30km/h then when i turn,my bag flew out,then my left hand hold on my bag....
AT THAT TIME,the uncle with bike,which fetching his wife and a little girl in the middle,drove beside me,
he turn and slow down suddendly and come to my lane ! i'm like WTF?!that time i'm controlling with right hand only.
not to bang them,cause got a little girl,i turn more which going to hit the middle part of wall,
BUT when i turn more down and i press abit of my disc break, then i straight fall.
my back drift away and my right side kiss the floorr :S
i faster stand up cause i fall in the middle of T-Junction. When i fall,there's a Rapid behind me,luckly the bus on the other lane.
The fucking uncle get shock when heard the sound of I fall. He stop at a side and look at me,saw i stand up then faster drove away.
When i stand up,i know my hand get scretch,saw my cloth got blood,flip up my cloth,
saw a deep cut on my right tummy. you can see the blood all inside flowing.
nobody help me,so i push up my bike myself,then drove back to clean my wounds.
told mum before i go college for exam. During the exam,having hard time to hard cause my right hand injured :/
right leg somemore got a big wound.
It's so pain when i bath,the water like eating/burning my skin T.T
cannot sleep well,straight wake up when my right hand is straight, pain kan?
After exam,went to see doctor,he gave me an injection and apply iodine on me,so i become iodine boy :S cause me 80buck! dammm

I'm thinking what if i bang the uncle bike? bet the girl sure flew out.


right arm


right leg

1 comment:

nicholas said...

Becarefull wor...
take care