Saturday, August 1, 2009

abandoned

HELLO PEOPLE ! I know my blog had been slept in the casket for months due to my lazy-ness. Particularly, my exam and final just over. So, I'm free ! call me out if any plans come out aight ? I'm S&A, lol anyway,skip out all the crap.

Yesterday, I went back to my secondary with Matthew,kinda have few renovation going on. Matthew got the blood relation with Founder of Penang,Francis Light. He's sweet and good looking thought,Girls, interested ? ask me for more of his info. LOL !


Went to Queensbay after that,had our lunch at Oldtown an
d movie afterward. The Land Of the Lost. The movie were full of crap yet funny ! At night,went to Greenlane McD to tutor Zhi Qi with Matthew. That girl is funny and cute. HAHAHAHA. she's like " STOP laughing,it's not funny ! " Then me and Matthew go LOL again Dx *pictures available at her blog http://qilicioous.blogspot.com/2009/08/1st-out-going-x.html


Swimming later on,got to build up our body dude!

No comments: