Thursday, October 30, 2008

another boring day

i skipped 3 weeks continuously thursday dint go to sch ! today i go to schh lehhh !
ekons period damm boreddd...suddendly got annoucement,all form 5 students go to hall
graduation rehersal again..i think i finally like our principal. he tell show off of our sch today and tell us about sch history. he somemore tell us jokes.
rehersal until recess. after recess, 2 malay period..boring ! x( she gaves us some exercise,but we just crap like nobody business.
while i got nothing to do,just sit at there dreaming. after malay is history and add math.
as usual,my class just continue chit chat like nobody business. History teacher said that our class like wet market. LOL xD
at last period,i draw a ugly puppy on a shoes cupboard for zhikai. after sch,i ask him where my drawing.
he kept it in his bag wei ! lol . his gf laugh xD heyy dont jealous ya !
back home,bath and hav my lunch.
i sit at sofa until i fall asleep? goshhh...mum knocked my head,i get shocked. LOL
take out my ekons to study..couldn't finish 1 chapter, then i off to play games.
today i own ppl alot in the game. i feel myself become pro? hahaha i'm-coughprocough-
had my dinner,bath,study awhile,watch movie together with mum.
got to go now. oh yaa...tomorrow graduation day ! i finally graduate XD
byee pepo ! nightt & take care!

No comments: