Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hot&COLD

today sch life dam bored..really. sit in the class for almost every period.
teacher is not teaching,student crapping in class instead of study and so do I xD
after recess was science period, which my favourite period where the teacher is my form teacher.
i found out that she's friendly aint like what i think last time. fierce? nahh not anymore !
after sc,back to class. dammmm the weather very HOT i tell you. i keep sweating and sweat non-stop =.= meanwhile,she sit infront me,we just couldn't talk much. why? i not even know... i'm trying to save this. it become colder and colder...soon or later i think it like a ice cube.
ohh yaaa...wear my new watch to sch today,quite a people take a look at my watch XD
all asking for how much...i'm just saying 139 la,i get a expression that, WAH so cheap? i add in..pound la my dear. LOL !
later on,the bell ringss ! everyone back and i discuss holidays trip with LC and ZY.
balik rumah makan dan watch movie.
then tidurrrr .
woke up,i dont even receive a reply from her which my last sent is 2.40 i guess? :(
nvm, to a gentleman, i text her first .
but the situation still the same...couldn't help. phone for delivery dinner.
had my dinner and online chat. nothing much nowww...
got to watch my movie now...it start already ! goshhh.

byee pepeo. goodnight !

p/s: imu<3

No comments: