Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i want A'ssssssss XD

3rd days of SPM,4 papers flew off...BM and BI were okay,but History....
dammm sure fail for that subject,what i hav studied it didn't came out =.=
totally waste my time...Math was okay,easy and simple. Easy than school paper...
I wonder where has the standard of Maths gone to? =\
for malay essay,I wrote Kawasan pertempatan idaman sesebuah keluarga..hope it's okay.
for english, i write bout friends, i write that my friend die for me,he shot dead when he trying to save me from the kidnappers. feel sad =\ then i just realise the value of friend. almost not enough time to finish the ending...pray for english paper .
history was totally suck,dont know what i'm writing on that paper =.=

got to wait until next monday for next paper...so today i'm freee ! can relax for today...hehee
Science on next monday, Add math and Moral for Tuesday. after that got to wait 1 weeks for Chinese paper =.=
after that,Science stream students get their freedom,while me still need wait until 2nd of December
after that i'm FREE ! hahahaha !
all art stream ppl are waiting that day ! xD

1 comment:

nicholas said...

don't worry..
you can do it well..

add oil..