Tuesday, November 4, 2008

studyyyyyy x3

yesterday and today,i had started my science ! i feel sleepy whenever i take out my history book ! dammm ! :(
i got not enough time for my history...help ?!! nahhh...fight it myself.
today start my study from 5 to 10.30 ? non-stop...cant die man ! but what to do.
SPM left 5 days ! next monday start already ! arghhhhh
suffer for 4 weeks,freedom for few month...worth it xD
i need somebody to teach me sciences...anybody kindly teach me? pretty please :D
tomorrow going to pray 'Milk buddha' with some friends,afterward,study again.
i just receive a picture from my friend,last friday farewell picture.
the only men in 5M1 .
( start from left )
top : khin chong ( study freak ) , soon yong ( the chief ) , zi jian ( the singer ) , boon sheng ( account freak ) , vincent ( soccer player ), ghin boon ( squirrel )
middle : Horng jie ( phone reloader )
bottom : kheng loon ( monitor ) , ME , zhi kai

No comments: