Friday, December 12, 2008

to singaporee =3

woke up late.
had my brunch,i try mee kuah today.which is my mum favourite food. lol.
taste nice..
then waste time...

5smtg. gay yan phoned me
drove to Sg.Nibong to take something from him. okayy..waited him for couple of minute.
then i saw a guy in mini motor cycle. LOL that's YAN ! xD tested his bicycle when he taking his thing. the speed is 30km/h? lol ! he said battery is low,that why is slow.
i lend his rubic cube,back home,take a bath. wait for my girl to find me =D
went to have dinner with her. then she back.
packed my things then later going Singapore =) do miss me right ? hahahaha!

played webcam with yan,i took his picture ! i'll upload after i come back. be patient.
and now i'm still solving the cube =\
got to go now...feel sleepy. goodnight.
i'll be back after few days. take care and miss you guys =]
see la yan. i say it,i do it ;))
let me introduce you guys,this is my friend,he's yan ! the GAY one and shemale x(



No comments: