Thursday, December 4, 2008

steamboat

woke up late today. had my lunch then Indah Water worker came to my house =.=
played game whole afternoon,damm boring man. Anybody got any Trips or Outdoor activities? call me !
evening,i be driver,fetched Soon Yong,my girl,Jia Wen then off to machalister road " Hou Lu Zi Jia " have our steamboat dinner. this is Linq yen and Zhi kai plans.
we got 7 peoples,3 boys 1 girl in black, 2 girls and 1 boy in white.
like black and white..zebra =\ just me and sy keep eating. we like non-stop from 7pm until 9.30pm.
my friend said that i never put down my chopstick for 2 hours. lol. she's observant.
then went back,something in the car when dropping her.
then back home,bath and washed,cause all the steamboat smell =\
so here am I now. planning to go Sg and Cambodia with big bros. hehe =]
nights guys..
here the pictures of that night



don't fight for food.still got plenty


sissy loon xD

what inside the bowl?


that me xD

tamjiak face =\


don't cry. sayang ya =.=


siang is cooking =]]


No comments: