Saturday, December 27, 2008

Work

Yesterday is my first day of work. well I'm a bit nervous before i went to work.
start from 5.30pm,but i went early because i don't want be late at 1st day.
At first,John give me a test of the food short form name, after that he explain about the set thing.
Punch my card,then introduce to everyone and start work.
Well,they are friendly.John guide me then William until midnight. William is the manager.
around 12am, last call, i go collect all the bills then swept floor and back.
went to Ali to had my supper cause I super hungry. Ordered Maggie Goreng,Teh ais limau and ais limau.

Today is the 2nd day, had A&W before went to work. Well, I'm kinda rush cause i left 15 minutes to eat before work. Luckily i manage to punch in time =] Thai make a joke and everyone laugh. Thai,Soo,Bryan and Jeff from Philippine. 2 part time waiter, me and Jeffrey and 2 part time waitress, Jia Qi and don't know her name. Bryan work on full time and he is funny and soft xD
today work is quite fun, Tony asked me to go back at 12.15am then i went to sunrise had McD as supper and here am I blogging now. Tiring,so goodnight people.

p/s : i don't get a fucking message from you

2 comments:

đ ĕ ŋ said...

HALO! wassup!
ali also bo jio..
xP
how's working ?
din see tio u eh
wen i passby. xD

SianG_. said...

paiseh la,i work on shift ma.
mostly work at night shift,when you come find me,give me a message la =]