Saturday, June 6, 2009

Janice birthday

This is specially for Janice Leong. Happy 18th Birthday ! Sorry for late post,cause i just tranfers all the pictures to my laptop. x]
Well,after the beach with you all, i rush back to bake for you ;) Strawberry Cheese Cake. Look Delicious right? wahahahaha !
My plans is I send the cake to you at 0000hour but failed. Due to the delay of baking,then the cake cant harden in time ;\
Particularly, i'm not that good in baking,my friend helped me too :) he do the topping while i do the decoration.
Ta Danggg ! This is her birthday cake.


As I failed to be the 1st one,i'm thinking to be the last one. Badly she came back late.
Become belated birthday for her. LOL. lateeee 20 minute ! x]
Sing for her in the car and she blow the candle before make a wish. see la this girl. nak kena sakai betul.

Light up back for her and ask her make a wish then just blow. hahaha.


No comments: