Saturday, June 6, 2009

MAMBAIYO ! what's mean? idontknow, it's just came out my mind. xD
Being long time i didn't update my blog. sorry due to laziness and busy-ness.
Let's start with last wednesday. 3rd of June.
total of 8 peoples,my collegues hike from Youth Park to Penang Hill.
Journey started at 10.30a.m. if i'm not mistaken.
took about 3 hours to reach Penang Hill,cause stop for 3 times at No.3, No.5 and No.84
I know it's took very long time but as long as we have fun :)
Janice shocked me cause she's not made of what i've imagine, you know what i mean janice ;)
She's leading all the time until tarc road journey began.
Everyone start complaining,then you can see Janice tiring face begin XD
Well,I'm didn't feel anything cause i slowly walk up also manage to overlap they all :O
After reaching Penang Hill,i don't feel tiring though. Maybe my energy didn't used all. LOL
The Penang Hill Trams so damm slow.If someone having stomachead,I bet he/she settle on the trams. LOL *iknowisounddigusting;X




Janice leading





Quarter of Tarc road journey. Janice start complaining. HAHAHAHA






Give me a post! snap. She's promoting her bottle?


Around 4,Vincent and Jason fetched me and Janice to Mervyn place. Rooftop cafe.



chit-chated and fill up our stomach then off to beach.
Janice,Ziqi,Jason and Vincent played jetski. While me,Mervyn,Howard and Ms.Foo sitting on the beach guarding their things and bury their shoes XD. Sadly,couldn't find back Zq and Janice slippers,SORRY =\ I feel bad. They lose their slippers cause i fetched Howard back 1st and i didn't dig all out Janice shoes yet ;X


8smtg we're back,Janice take a short nap in the car,she say she must look pretty too when sleep.


That's why she's The Sleeping Beuty :D

No comments: