Saturday, June 6, 2009

Z.Yuan buddy birthday ;)

Friday the 5th. Zhong Yuan Birthday.
Yuan fetched Lin to my house at 5smtg? after their class dismiss.
I drove them as usual,fetched Wei Qi. O.K.U or cement boy.
We went to Tg.Bungah beach 1st while waiting L.Chun to dismiss from his work.

i took some sunsets photo. my skill not bad right? XP

half of Wei Qi
After sunset,drove back to fetch L.Chun. Massive traffic jam from St.Georges > Union > Greenlane>Highways>Penang Bridge.
W.q complaining he very hungry,as if we're not. haiyoo,he's so noisy in the car.
shout and shake in the car. My whole car shaking all the way. lol
fetched L.chun, then my car getting noiser. alamak,pening with them.
That birthday boy,Yuan,open my door while i driving,orang gilerr LOL x]
I drove them to E-gate, OldTown to have our dinner. All ordered Nasi Lemak. hahahaha
About 10,drove them all to my house to celebrate Yuan Birthday.
Happy Birthday Zhong Yuan,
Birthday Boy ! spot the candle :X


Mum took this for us. OMGZ i look FUGLY >.<

from right : L.chun,Wq,Birthday boy,Me,Lin

feed him until the cake fall on his pant. =.=

Before he go back, i take water splash on him. He's all WET ! then we hug,all of us half wet. hahaha
bet he will shivering when he drove bike back.

No comments: