Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Days

nothing special this day. just like usual. WORK !!!
tiring weii.
okayy, some people curious about how i past my Valentine.
well, I work on that night,busy whole night, shake the drinks with the shaker for 5hours++ non-stop.
imagine on it. lol. hand damm tired that day. Around 12am,our shop start closing,then William came out with 2 Domino Pizza,he said that Mary(boss) treat us. LOL. well,all of us very tired that day,but we're happy..
met Grace and Junyu that night. reach home around 3+ then bath and sleeppp..blahhh

Last Sunday was my off day. So, I went out with classmate,Zi jian,yan zhen and xin yee.
I told them that i will fetch them at 12.30 but I'm late. sorry pals due to traffic jam.
after that,we off to Gp,we watched Looking For a Star. It's a nice movie. If you haven't watch, faster get a ticket and get in the cinema and watch that show. I got a free ticket vouncher for that movie cause one of our customer gave me and other staff free movie vouncher. ;D
after movie,we went for Chili's but after we see the menu and the price,we off to Nando's. LOL
After that,walk around and find Kheng Loon. chit-chat at his shop.
Around 7smtg,we went to Faces for dinner. At first the song was nice,but after got singer came and sing,his sound very flat and low. make us no mood,then we went to beach. hehe..It's being a long time i never went to beach.
We chit-chat and hear song at there. around 10something, phone start to rang, their parent phone them,so i drop them one by one.
reach home around twelve. Feel happy to go out with them =]

Yesterday was totally suck cause i slided my finger with the cucumber slider. fuck the customer,just sat there for 5 minutes and you tell me you waited me for 30minute? Fuck you man. okay forget about that.

Today was boring cause not much customer and Mary arranged me back to kitchen for this whole week. gosh ! Don't complain that I slow If you arrange me in kitchen alone. I'm still new what. Well, I did try my best and to be fast. I did feel that my speed got improve =D
Boss and manager and others came to our shop meeting just now. She ordered an Vanilla Ice Blended,when i boiling water. =.= Water aint boil when i mix with the tea leaf,so the result is bad,too white. Sorry la boss X=

No comments: