Friday, February 27, 2009

Seoul Garden

slept at 4am but shocked woke up at 7am then I cant sleep.
I went to downstair and thinking that I might fallasleep on sofa but I can't.
At the mean time, stomach *drumling* I start feel hungry. urghhh .
Mum was shocked when she saw I woke up so early today. Took a short bath then went to nearest coffee shop had my breakfast,Lam Mee & 2half boiled eggs + toasted bread.
After that,back home watch movies. Around 12pm, I went to Neo Image find Ah Ting,my hair stylist for hair cut. chit-chated a while with her and discuss how to cut my hair.
She took out a book and looking for guy short hair style that suitable me. I told her that take this and that mix up for me. LOL. She styled my hair after hair cut. satisfied =]

Back home,took a short bath then around 2.15pm went to fetch Cindy then Gp.
At 1st,Tsae Zhen said that 3pm meet at Seoul Garden. At the end,she late for 1 hours.
Lunch at 4pm..goshh it's tea time for my normal day.
so Me,Cindy,Vanice and her bf went in 1st while waiting TZ arrive.
It's expensive and the foods not really nice. I still prefer " Jin Ho Lu"
Around 6pm,they finally full then we went to GSC look for movies. Love Matter,7pm
When I Q-ing up,i saw Camille aka Fatimah with a guy. I wonder is her bf or crush. haha x)
After movie,stomach feel unwell, so I dropped Cindy home then back home.
The movies was funny,you will laugh your ass out =X I rate 8 out of 10.
Tomorrow Education fair at P.I.S.A. I asked yuan to go with me =D Now I still confuse which course to choose.
Business Admin?Diploma in Management?Culinary Art? Programming?

1 comment:

zhen wif love said...

sorry la i late tat day...heheh..