Tuesday, February 10, 2009

x33

To big bro, sorry i din't update about Hat yai trip.
I'm busy and lazy x) Every night feel tired after work.
I'll send the photo to you through msn or whatever you have and i have. LOL

Yesterday work from 2p.m. until 12.00a.m. I'm like that there for 10 hours? :S
before I went to work,i see through The Stars,looking for Moon Eclipse news.
Read through it, then went to work. I thought i could see it but i couldn't find the moon during 8something++ :(
not much customers for yesterday night, so, not to let myself die of bored-em and kill some time.
i went to the back to wash. It took me 2 hours,the time past so fast :D
Around 10something, I take a short break,went out to find the moon again,this time it on top of me and it shine ! dammm,i guess i miss the moon eclipse?=\
Then i saw Kah Yin,she was busying chit-chat. xD
went back to work,John tell me some cold jokes. At that time,i'm thinking to take water splash at him. LOL
we saw Jia Qi again,she's our x worker. We like saw her almost everyday at Gp,she was so free.
Okay,stop right here. Going Gp,had my free lunch at my shop then watch Ong Bak 2 alone xD

No comments: