Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yan's party

Last Friday, Yuan phone me and said that he coming to fetch me. I was still in pyjamas, I rush to do everything include set my hair. hahah xD then walk to front to wait him. His mum was driving and his cousin&aunty were inside. 4 peoples at behind but only got 3 seatbelt =X
We tell yan that 2pm fetch him,but end up,we reach his house at 2.30pm. sorry ya yan x)
Went to Gurney cause Yuan wanted to meet someone. Traffic jam,yuan get fed up. LOL
Reach gurney, we went to multi car park to find a parking lot,all full,then we round to the rooftop to park.
The view from up there was nice,badly i forgot to snap a picture there x)
We met Siew Wern & Cherly. Around 6smtg,we went back but we met Mr.Felix, me and yuan english tuition teacher,he is a funny and good teacher =]
When Yuan light up his engine, *phone rang* Cheryl phone me,ask that can we fetch her& Siew Wern back. I asked them to wait us infront parkson.
We got to drop them at Maypel Gold,but Yuan drove to fast and pass the entrance,so he got do a big round xD
After that,he dropped me and yan back my house. Yan go find his movies he want and UNO while I go for a quick bath.
When we planned to go Yan house, car engine couldn't start. Battery down !!! dammm !.
Me and daddy push the car,hoping the car will start,but it cant :(
Daddy called up his friend and change the car battery.
Then my " SLK " alive and went to Yan house. We're late,sorry Yan daddy xD
Bbq party organise by his dad.
After dinner,we went to his room to play UNO. Yan sister wanted to play,so we allow her and her friend play together with us. We're Good. LOL :P


Let me introduce you guys,this is yan yan aka Gay Lord,given by his colleague.

He is licking the chicken wing. -ewwww-
He playing "Qing Tian by Jay chau"
cam-whoring start after his sister went out from the room. LOL


Top Left : Yuan,Yan,Me,ShengChang.
Bottom Left : Hao and Leong Chun.
LC post like a idiot tailou xD

No comments: